My mother-in-law gave me this recipes and we love it! It is quick easy, and oh so good!
1 LB Chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
4 TBSP Corn Starch
1 Bell Pepper, cut into bite sized pieces
1/2 Onion, cut into bite sized pieces
1 Cup Pineapple chunks, fresh or canned
1/2 Cup Carrots, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/3 Cup Vinegar
2/3 Cup Water
1 1/2 TBSP Cornstarch
1 tsp Soy Sauce
4 TBSP Ketchup
Hot Cooked Rice
1. In a large Zip Lock Bag combine chicken and 4 TBSP cornstarch, shake to coat chicken.
2. Heat 2 TBSP oil in a skillet, add chicken and brown. Remove from pan and keep warm.
3. Heat 1 TBSP oil in skillet, add garlic, onions, carrots and peppers. Stir fry until tender-crisp.
4. Meanwhile, in a sauce pan combine sugar, vinegar, water, 1 1/2 TBSP cornstarch, and soy sauce. Mix until combined and cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add 4 TBSP Ketchup.
5. Add chicken to skillet as well as pineapple. Stir in sauce and heat through.
6. Serve over hot cooked rice.