1 box of Barilla Lasagne No Boil Required Noodles (9oz)
15oz Ricotta Cheese
3 Cups Mozzarella Cheese (Divided)
1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 TBSP Dried Parsley
1/2 LB Ground Beef
1/2 LB sausage
2 15oz Cans Crushed Tomatoes
2 15 oz Cans Tomato Sauce
2 envelopes Spaghetti Seasoning (I like McCormick)
1. Brown meats and drain off fat.
2. Warm tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, and spaghetti seasoning.
3. Combine eggs, ricotta cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella, parmesan cheese, and parsley in a medium bowl. Stir until combined.
4. Assemble by coating a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray. Spread 1 cup of sauce on bottom of pan. Layer 4 sheets of pasta, 1/3 cup ricotta mixture, 1/2 of the meat, 1/2 cup mozzarella, and 1 cup sauce. For second layer, layer pasta, ricotta mixture and sauce. For 2nd layer, layer pasta, ricotta, meat, and sauce, for last layer, layer pasta, remaining sauce, and remaining mozzarella.
5. Bake in a 375 degree over for 50 minutes covered with foil. Uncover and bake for 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
Makes 12 servings.