(1) lb ground beef, ground turkey or Italian sausage
(1) large jar spaghetti sauce (I like Ragu chunky tomato, onion & garlic flavor)
(1) box ziti noodles (*I like the ziti rigate noodles but they are hard to find so I use Rigatoni noodles instead because they are bigger)
(1) bag shredded mozzerella cheese
(1) bag shredded cheddar cheese
Cook & season your ground beef/turkey or Italian sausage. Drain fat. In a 9x13 dish, layer meat, noodles, sauce & cheese. Repeat until dish is full. Cover lightly with foil sprayed with cooking spray (so cheese won't stick) in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour. Remove foil for last 10 minutes. Enjoy!