Friday, May 21, 2010

Mexican Crock Pot Chicken

This is one of my favorite recipes. It's easy and my whole family loves it, that's a plus!

Ingredients:
2-3 chicken breasts
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can black beans
1 can mexican chili beans
(Do not drain tomatoes or beans)
1 Package Taco Seasoning
1 can black olives
1 can chopped green chiles
*when I make it I leave out the green chiles because my kids don't care for them.

Directions:
Layer chicken in bottom of crock pot. Add the rest of the ingredients in the order written. Do not stir. Cook on low 7-8 hours. Take out chicken and shred. Return chicken to crock pot and stir well. Serve with tortilla chips or on a flour tortilla. Serve with chopped lettuce, tomatoes, and shredded cheese if desired. Extra ingredients are not included in nutritional facts.

Number of Servings: 6
Recipe found on SparkPeople

No comments:

Post a Comment